PhotobucketWelcome!!! Thanks for checking out our website. We are the first cupcake bakery in Washington County, TN. If this is your first time to our site you might want to start with the FAQ's.

Wednesday, January 5

Baking, Baking, Baking

I decided to make our Pumpkin Pie cupcakes again.  They are so yummy!!  This time I made a whipped cream frosting {just for DJ!!} and that is the perfect frosting!! Since I made more than I wanted to eat, I brought the cupcakes and shared them with some local people by our shop and my friend Lisa.






Some how I forgot to take any pictures of the finished products but here are some good ones of the batter and the minis right before I popped them in the oven.

I met up with Lisa to discuss art for the shop!!  She is an amazing photographer and has graciously agreed to let us hang some of her photographs in the shop.  They will be for sale so when we open if you see one you love just email me and we can arrange the sale.  Also we are looking for some more local artists that would be interested in hanging art on our walls.  Email us if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment