PhotobucketWelcome!!! Thanks for checking out our website. We are the first cupcake bakery in Washington County, TN. If this is your first time to our site you might want to start with the FAQ's.

Friday, July 15

Harry Potter Cupcakes

Happy Potter Day!! Since today is the day the last movie hits theaters, we had to make some special cupcakes!  I am a little late getting on the Harry potter bus.  I have read the first 3 books {I just started them last Sunday} and I haven't seen any of the movies. I love the books and wish I had seen the movies because I really want to see Deathly Hallows Pt 2 in theaters. Oh well though. 

Our menu today is:
 Hufflepuff, Clouds with yellow frosting and a chocolate H

 Gryffindor, PB Dream decorated as a lion

 Snitch, Cherry von Chocolate with a yellow covered cherry on top

 Ravenclaw,  Purple Velvet

 Lightning Bolt,  Double Chocolate with a chocolate lightning bolt


 Slytherin, Chocolate cake and frosting with a green snake-y S on top


 Hedwig, Cookies N Cream decorated as an owl face


 Firebolt, The Firecracker with a fruity broom on top



 Butter Beer, Cream Soda and Butterscotch cake and frosting with a butterscotch drizzle


 Botts Everything Beans.  Cosmo with jelly beans on top

No comments:

Post a Comment