PhotobucketWelcome!!! Thanks for checking out our website. We are the first cupcake bakery in Washington County, TN. If this is your first time to our site you might want to start with the FAQ's.

Friday, September 10

Caramel Apple Cupcakes

I just got my Rachael Ray magazine and what should be inside? A yummy looking recipe for caramel apple cupcakes.  I had to try them.  They were kind of time consuming because I had to peel and shred 3 small apples.  That took a while and I kept shredding my knuckles.  LOL The caramel was really easy to make you melt 1 1/2 cups caramel candies and then add a tablespoon heavy cream.  The cupcakes are the BEST apple cupcake ever (she even said that in the article) but I am not a fan of the caramel on top.  I think I would rather have made my own caramel.  I will have to try that next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment