PhotobucketWelcome!!! Thanks for checking out our website. We are the first cupcake bakery in Washington County, TN. If this is your first time to our site you might want to start with the FAQ's.

Friday, October 15

Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes!!!

I made an awesome pumpkin pie cupcake!!  The funny thing is that I don't even like pumpkin pie but DJ wanted me to make some (we got a Pumpkin Spice doughnut from Krispy Kreme and it was spice-y not pumpkin-y) so that's what I did.  They are tender and moist with the perfect balance of spice and pumpkin.  I was thinking of making a vanilla cream cheese frosting.  But DJ asked "What do you put on pumpkin pie?" "Nothing cause I don't eat pumpkin pie." "Duh cool whip!!"  So he wants me to make a really soft whipped cream frosting for these babies.  (On a side note, I frosted these with the leftover caramel frosting and it was awesome!!!)  I will post some pictures asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment